Guntur people burn effigies of Modi in Bhogi fire
Guntur people protest against PM Narendra Modi on Bhogi festival In the protest organized under Telugu Yuvatha, People burnt effigies and photos of Modi in Bhogi fire
Guntur: Guntur people protest against PM Narendra Modi on Bhogi festival. In the protest organized under Telugu Yuvatha, People burnt effigies and photos of Modi in Bhogi fire.
People said that with the great hopes in 2014 we supported Modi, and brought him into power that he will do something to the state. But in return, he has cheated the people by not fulfilling the promise of special status to the state.
In every Parliament budget sessions, the Modi government has failed to give the funds for the development of the capital city, Vizag railway zone, Metro rail project to the state.
During the protest, Telugu Yuvatha said that in coming elections people will teach a good lesson to Modi by dethroning him from power.
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi