- Over 10K-litre fake ghee packed under well-known brand names seized in Jaipur
- Man killed in Delhi house collapse
- India, US can play key role in shaping geopolitical landscape of Indo-Pacific: Defence Secretary
- J&K Police evacuates critically-ill child amid heavy snow in Kulgam
- Exercise Milan has grown from 5 IOR navies to 50 navies across the Indo-Pacific: Indian Navy chief
- Players like Root should be told to play natural game: AB de Villiers on Bazball
- Islamabad United signs Guptil as replacement for Waseem
- 25mn Indians enter drinking age every year; premium brands gain traction: Absolut CEO
- Negotiations on at acquiring Paytm Payments Bank businesses as RBI deadline looms
- Calls grow in Nepal for restoration of Hindu state
Raja Singh takes oath as MLA before speaker
BJP leader Raja Singh took oath as Goshamahal MLA in the speaker chamber today Raja Singh has refused to take the oath before protem speaker Mumtaz Ahmed Khan as he belongs to AIMIM party
BJP leader Raja Singh took oath as Goshamahal MLA in the speaker chamber today. Raja Singh has refused to take the oath before protem speaker Mumtaz Ahmed Khan as he belongs to AIMIM party.
Assembly speaker Pocharam Srinivas Reddy administered the oath to Raja Singh who sworn in as MLA in Hindi.
Raja Singh is the lone MLA from Bharatiya Janata Party who won in the assembly elections from Goshamahal constituency.