Plea filed in HC to shift Osmania Hospital to new building
A Public Interest Litigation PIL was filed by the healthcare reforms doctors association on Saturday appealing to the government to construct a new building to the Osmania General Hospital
A Public Interest Litigation (PIL) was filed by the healthcare reforms doctors association on Saturday appealing to the government to construct a new building to the Osmania General Hospital.
The plea also urged to shift the some of the hospital wings which are being run in dilapidated blocks to a new building temporarily.
"Over 26 acres of land is available with OGH to construct the new building and the state government should be asked to construct it," said the association president Dr K Mahesh Kumar bringing it to the notice of the court.
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources
- Government clears 4 judges name for position to Supreme Court