Two died of electrical shock in Gurazala

Two died of electrical shock in Gurazala
Highlights

While, saving one person, who fell in the river due to electrical shock, another person who tried to rescue him was also fell in the river due to electrical shock and died This incident took place at Dachepalli on Monday

Guntur : While, saving one person, who fell in the river due to electrical shock, another person who tried to rescue him was also fell in the river due to electrical shock and died. This incident took place at Dachepalli on Monday.
.
According to police, deceased M.Mallikarjuna Rao, 25, who hailed from Mutyalapadu village went to installation programe in the Madeswara Swamy temple at Dachepalli in Guntur district on Monday. After completion of lunch, he went to Nagaleruvagu stream behind the temple for cleaning his hands..While, cleaning his hands, accidentally he came into contact a live electrical wire and due to electrical shock, he fell in the stream and died.. Bimhavarapu Srinivasa Rao who noticed MallikarjunaRao tried to rescue him. He also died of electrical shock. Both died of electrical shock. A electrical motor set up to draw water from the stream. Accidentally, while, cleaning hands, the deceased came into contact with the live electrical wire and died of electrical shock.

When the MallikarjunaRao and Srinivasa Rao came into contact with the live electrical wire, they died of electrical shock.

Gurajala Police registered the case and took up investigation.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top