Raigad police defuses bomb found in transport bus
The Raigad Police has managed to defuse a bomb in a state governmentrun bus in Apta village here
As soon as police received the information, they rushed to the spot. With the help of the bomb detection squad, the bomb was diffused.
Raigad: The Raigad Police has managed to defuse a bomb in a state government-run bus in Apta village here.
The Raigad Police said that they received a call on Wednesday night that a bomb like an element was found in a government bus.
As soon as they received the information, the police rushed to the spot. With the help of the bomb detection and disposal squad, the bomb was diffused.
"We received a call yesterday that a bomb like an element was found in a government bus. Some detonators and electric devices, enough to make a bomb, were found packed in a box and kept in the bus. Police, with help of bomb squad, has safely removed it from the bus," said the Raigad Police in a statement.
A case has been registered under Section 286 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and Section 3 and 4 of Arms Act.
An investigation in the matter is underway.
- BWSSB set to clean up 2.4 lakh manholes ahead of monsoon
- Are we cartoon characters to you?: Karnataka CM slams media for belittling politicians
- What has he achieved by sitting inside the cave? LJD on PM's Kedarnath visit
- Sushma Swaraj to visit Kyrgyzstan on Tuesday for meet
- Chhattisgarh BJP leader arrested for molesting 34-year-old woman