Anantapur senior leader quits to TDP
Its another shock for the ruling Telugu Desam Party in Anantapur district A senior party leader from Raptadu Assembly constituency has resigned to the party on Friday
Anantapur: Its another shock for the ruling Telugu Desam Party in Anantapur district. A senior party leader from Raptadu Assembly constituency has resigned to the party on Friday.
Former IDC chairman Nallapa Reddy has decided to quit TDP. Speaking to media, Reddy said after discussing with his close associates and followers he'll take a decision on the further political step.
Minister Paritala Sunitha is representing as an MLA from Raptadu constituency, and with the resignation of Nallapa Reddy, it's said that the TDP may lose the vote bank in the constituency.
- Modi-Transition from Chaiwala to Chowkidar
- BJP remarkably crosses 300-mark, rewrites history
- Prez Kovind accepts PM Modi's resignation, asks him to continue till new government takes charge
- Six Muslim MPs win parliamentary seats from Uttar Pradesh
- BJD's move to field women candidates in Lok Sabha pays off