Smoking makes you look older
Study reveals: Smoking Makes You look Older, A new study has found that smoking can reduce the amount of oxygen to the skin and can speed the breakdown of collagen.
A new study has found that smoking can reduce the amount of oxygen to the skin and can speed the breakdown of collagen.
Smokers are likely to get bags under their eyes and wrinkles around their lips earlier than non-smokers, according to a new study of identical twins.
Judges who didn't know which twin smoked said the smoker looked older 57 percent of the time, the New York Daily News reported.
That pattern held when both twins were smokers but one had smoked for many years longer than the other.
Dr. Elizabeth Tanzi said that smoking makes you look old.
She told Reuters Health that besides lung cancer, heart attacks and strokes, just one more good reason to stop smoking is that it's definitely making you look a lot older.
The findings are published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav