How to choose the right winter coat?
How to choose the right winter coat?, When the temperature takes a dive, winter coats come to the rescue. Know which coat shapes will work best for you?
When the temperature takes a dive, winter coats come to the rescue. Know which coat shapes will work best for you?
Femalefirst.co.uk suggests a few coat shapes that you should consider before you decide on a style for you:
- Boyfriend coats: They have an androgynous fit that will glide over your waist and hips, and can be designed in any length. This classic style will take you from one season to next, and can look great with both work wear and casuals.
- Oversized styles: They are enlarged and masculine; an ideal style to wear over chunky knitwear and extra layers. Try adding a belt to focus on your waist.
- Maxi coats: Longer in length, they are gender neutral.
- Wrap coats: They are universally flattering on all body types and sizes. They are unlikely to have buttons, just a wrap around with a belt.
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes
- PM anti-national, sold interest of nation, alleges Sidhu
- VVIP Chopper deal case: Court dismisses alleged defence agent's bail plea