Woman splits from husband over poor table manners
Woman Splits From Husband Over Poor Table Manners. Woman In Kuwait Splits From Husband Over Poor Table Manners
Dubai: A woman in Kuwait has filed for divorce after a week of marriage, when she discovered that her husband did not like to eat peas with a fork and preferred to use bread.
According to local daily Al Qabas, she said that she was disgusted by the "shocking sight”, could not stay with her husband the rest of life, and wanted a divorce, Gulf News reported.
The case was among several instances where the breaking point and the reason for divorce were not the familiar issues of abuse, infidelity or lack of communication, but rather unusual attitudes and odd limits where to draw the line in marriage, the daily said.
In another case, a woman told her lawyer that she wanted to divorce her husband for insisting on squeezing the toothpaste tube in the middle and not the end.
- As soon as Congress comes to power, inquiry will be ordered in Rafale: Rahul to PM
- Renowned Sanskrit poet Dr. Shankar Rajaraman honoured with Presidential Award
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks, accepts 'court never said' it
- EC officials attacked by BJD MLA during raid in Odisha
- Smriti Irani issued notice in 2013 defamation case