Saturday night most favorable day for couples
Saturday Night Most Favorable Day For Couples
London: A new survey has found that 7.37pm on a Saturday night is the most favorable time and day to have sex for many couples.
According to sex toy-selling firm Lovehoney's poll, conducted on 3,000 people, 44 percent couples choose Saturdays over Sundays and Fridays that received 24 percent and 22 percent votes respectively, the Daily Express reported.
People are most aroused when they wake up and sometimes at 4.33pm on a Saturday, but fail to indulge in sexual activities then because of one or the other reason, the survey found.
The findings also showed that majority of couples usually end up having sex on a date night and almost half of the respondents admitted that they had to 'schedule' sex with their partner in a diary because of their busy routines.
- Modi government changed pusillanimous approach of Congress on terror: PM Modi
- West Bengal facing Mafia Raj under Mamata Banerjee's rule: Amit Shah
- 15 Naxals, including 6 women surrender in Bastar
- No problem if Muslims don't vote for me: Varun Gandhi contradicts mother Maneka
- Congress to take action against Anupam Sharma