Avoid fashion blunders to look young
Avoid Fashion Bunders To Look Young. Avoid Wide-Leg Capris Or Granny Glasses
New York: Want to look young? Avoid wide-leg capris or granny glasses
Here's a list of fashion mistakes you need to stop making, reports huffingtonpost.com:
Cropped, wide-leg capris: They're functional and cute. But when it comes to them, the more tapered the better. Wide capri-length pants can cut off the leg line and make you look less attractive.
Always wearing black pants: Over-reliance on black pants for your dressy look is the not the best choice. A-line and pencil skirts are universally flattering, so try them too.
Granny glasses: Avoid the classic stereotype of a granny with reading glasses dangling on strings. Opt for thicker frames.
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata