Blue diamond may fetch 15 mln pounds at auction
Blue Diamond May fetch 15 mln Pounds at Auction, : The world’s largest flawless fancy vivid blue diamond ‘The Blue’ is set to go under hammer next month and the experts have predicted it to fetch up to 15 million
London: The world’s largest flawless fancy vivid blue diamond ‘The Blue’ is set to go under hammer next month and the experts have predicted it to fetch up to 15 million pounds to 21 million dollars.
Christie’s New York is set to auction the 13.22 carat diamond, Sky News reported.
Rahul Kadakia, Head of Jewellery for Christie’s Americas and Switzerland, said the stone is internally and externally bereft of any imperfections, asserting that it was the best blue diamond in the world.
Christie’s didn’t reveal the owner’s name bust sad that he had the diamond in his possession for a long time.
Also up for auction is the ‘The Rajah’ diamond, which is believed to have been purchased from India by Tiffany and Co in the 19th Century; pundits have estimated it to fetch between 1.8 million pounds and 3 million pounds.
- Priyanka Chaturvedi may join Shiv Sena
- Hemant Karkare died because I cursed him: Sadhvi Pragya on late 26/11 ATS chief
- Fake notes of Rs 2.5 lakh face value seized in Kolkata
- Video: Congress leader Hardik Patel slapped at poll rally in Gujarat
- Whoever intimidates BJP cadre in Ghazipur will be buried: Union minister