All mother needs is smile on child's face
MOTHER NEEDS –IS A HEARTFULL SMILE FROM HER CHILD, What are you planning for your mother THIS MOTHERS DAY -this question pops up world wide ,and the answer is reached by commercializing this day.
What are you planning for your mother THIS MOTHERS DAY -this question pops up world wide ,and the answer is reached by commercializing this day.The concept of celebrating Mothers Day on the second Sunday of May is very new in India and it can be said that in a time span of less than a decade –the occassion has attracted quite a lot of attention. People take the day as an opportunity to pay tribute to their mothers and thank them for all their love and support. The day has become hugely popular and in several countries there is a tradition of gifting flowers, cards and others gift to mothers on the Mothers Day. The festival has become commercialized to a great extent. Phone lines record a heavy traffic, Florists, card manufacturers and gift sellers see huge business potential in the day and make good money through a rigorous advertising campaign.
- Playing politics on dead bodies: Farmer rejects Hardik's copter to land on his farm
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'