Halloween style tips for you
People are looking around for the best clothes to look different on the occasion of Halloween, which is Friday. What if you get your best attire without spending ridiculous amounts of money?
London:People are looking around for the best clothes to look different on the occasion of Halloween, which is Friday. What if you get your best attire without spending ridiculous amounts of money?
Fashion stylist Grace Woodward doles out useful tips to glam up old costumes to get a new look, reports femalefirst.co.uk
* Old tights with snags are a dream for Halloween. Cutting the toes off and wearing as a top provides the perfect basis for any costume, be it a black 'sexy' cat (stuff one for the tail too), black Witchy arms and legs with an old skirt or as the canvas for a skeleton with white painted on bones.
* For a Hulk or Frankenstein look, take any old, out of shape tee and make upward cuts all around the hem and sleeves. Pair with any old trousers, yours or someone else's, and cut up the legs into ribbons too. Shoes that are knackered and too big are brilliant for this look.
* For the best 17th century horror look, raid your grandma's drawers for petticoats. These tucked up at the front with fishnet tights and a basque make a great halloween look. Just think underwear as outerwear for this one.
* A classic zombie look is old pyjamas, cut upwards into tatters and even rolled in garden mud.
- Ex-Union minister Krishna Kumar joins BJP, says Sonia has no real love for India
- Goa CM asks police to beef up security of churches
- Modi says he is winning but no fun minus Gujarat's 26 seats
- People of Bengal will pay back 'notebandi' with 'votebandi': Mamata hits out at Modi
- Yogi government ignoring its duties to ensure safety of expressway commuters: Akhilesh Yadav