Stubble strict no-no for men
A new study has revealed that stubble actually adds on the years and makes a man look 10 years older than what he actually is.
London:A new study has revealed that stubble actually adds on the years and makes a man look 10 years older than what he actually is.
A panel of 300 people was shown pictures of various celebrities who constantly change their facial hair and were asked to guess how old the stars looked according whether they were clean shaven, had stubble, a moustache, a beard or a heavy beard, the Daily Star repoprted.
It was found that heavy beards, like the one recently worn by footballer Roy Keane, aged men most markedly - adding ten years to his age adjudging to look 50 with his bushy beard, as clean shaven look on him made him seem just 40 years old.
David Beckham currently trims his beard and the panel aged him at 35 - four years younger than his real age - when he was clean shaved, but he looked 40 with his current beard, while Robert Pattinson is 28 and he looked is real age with stubble but the panel said he was just 25 when he was clean shaven.
The research was carried out by Britain's leading hair transplant centre, Crown Clinic, in Manchester.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce