Quick skin fixes during party season
The festive and party season is here, and although your social calendar is upbeat, it can leave your skin quite gloomy. From rehydrating your skin to using a gentle make-up remover, there are a few ways to get rid of skin allergies.
New Delhi: The festive and party season is here, and although your social calendar is upbeat, it can leave your skin quite gloomy. From rehydrating your skin to using a gentle make-up remover, there are a few ways to get rid of skin allergies.
Aakriti Mehra of Enhance Clinics suggests a few tips that one should follow after using heavy make-up during the party season, reads a statement.
* Clean your face with a gentle cleanser and in case of acne prone skin use a benzoyl peroxide based cleanser
* Use a gentle remover for make-up, especially from the eye area. Make sure not to rub it too much
* Post the make-up remover; use a good moisturiser to rehydrate the skin
* You could invest in a good serum with collagen and vitamin c which would help to tighten and brighten the skin up to a certain extent. End this regime with your eye cream
* Make sure you drink a lot of water all day long post any party to rehydrate your system
* Start your day with water with a few drops of lemon which would act as an antioxidant. Trade your daily coffee for a herbal or green tea
* Increase the servings of fresh fruits and vegetables. Leafy greens, berries, citrus fruit would give you the most benefits
* Well rested skin looks bright and healthy therefore the importance of good sleep cannot be stressed upon enough. Do try to clock in at least six to eight hours of uninterrupted sleep for maximum benefits
* In case you do wake up with puffy eyes, place a few cold tea bags for a few minutes over the eyes to alleviate some of the puffiness. Keep your benzoyl peroxide handy if you have a tendency to break out often.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20