Keeping Up With The Koreans
Beauty is a religion in South Korea, a place where good skin can accelerate your career and off the shelf nose jobs are part of growing up
Beauty is a religion in South Korea, a place where good skin can accelerate your career and off the shelf nose jobs are part of growing up.
Here comes the 12 stepper Yes, they do this every day
1) oil cleanser- to remove make up. A gel or miceller water will do, too.
2) Wash off cleanser- to wash away dirt and pollution. Silk foams and milky jellies are popular
3) Toner- A liquid with astringent botanicals, enzymes or mild acids to slay oil, dead skin and product build up.
4) Peel/scrub: using plant cellulose or seed particles, this can be used in place of a toner.
5) Essence ( Koreans call it lotion) a hydrating liquid that preps into skin for absorption or actives, often with probiotics or a skin neutral pH5.
6) Serum ( Koreans call it Essence confusingly ) a concentrate of problem solving active ingredients in a hydrating base.
7) Sheet mask- a thin sheet swimming in serum. Can be used in place of serum, especially at night.
8) Moisturiser- locks in serum with oils humectants or both. Can be substituted with a super plumping sleeping pack overnight.
9) SPF50- non sticky broad spectrum lotion, often with anti pollutants.
10) Primer a light, smoothing, pore diffusing cream to anchor makeup.
11) Base - a light but highly pigmented foundation or B.B. CREAM with SPF yes again
12) Eye cream, neck cream, lip protectant - add ons, for those who want more.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes