There have been many a plastic sighting on the runways this season. Is it workable IRL?
A You might have only looked at plastic in a garbage bag sorta way, but its having a real high fashion moment right now
A. You might have only looked at plastic in a garbage bag sorta way, but it’s having a real high fashion moment right now. Appearing everywhere from flowy dresses at Calvin Klein to functional raincoats at Burberry and wide belts at Tibi, there’s nothing you’ll find a plastic version not of this summer. However rocking this trend requires you to pull out all your styling tricks out of the bag.
If you’re lean and not afraid to show your knickers, try a transparent skirt as seen at balmain that’ll put the focus on your toned bod. The flowy dresses and skirts at Calvin Klein may seem impractical for the weather, but are lined with a breathable fabric that’ll protect you from sweating like a P. If you’re not too sure of the out there pieces, dip your toes into the trend through functional yet chic accessories like transparent boots or gloves or a wife belt to add a pop of cool.
- 24 candidates have criminal cases in Uttar Pradesh third phase: ADR
- There is conspiracy to make CJI resign: Lawyer to SC
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse