Culinary delights of Bengal
Bengali cuisine is famed for its subtle, yet fiery flavours A visit to the ongoing Bengali Food Festival at Mercure Hyderabad KCP will transport you to the by lanes of Kolkata and entice your taste buds with authentic flavours The festival will be on until October 14
Bengali cuisine is famed for its subtle, yet fiery flavours. A visit to the ongoing ‘Bengali Food Festival’ at Mercure Hyderabad KCP will transport you to the by lanes of Kolkata and entice your taste buds with authentic flavours. The festival will be on until October 14.
Chef Vamsi Bhargav has meticulously designed a menu with a good mix of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes of Bengal. The menu has been crafted to beautifully blend the aromatic flavours and create the wonderful sojourn of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
Soumitra Pahari, Hotel Manager, said, “The food festival was designed to provide our guests authentic and traditional flavours of Bengali food. The festival is aimed bringing alive the artistic culture and velour of Bengal. We are sure that our guests really enjoy the culinary journey.”
- Rahul will have to contetst from neighbouring country next elections: Piyush Goyal
- Will contest from Varanasi if Rahul asks: Priyanka Gandhi
- People have faith that Modi can tolerate attacks against himself but cannot let nation down: PM Modi
- Elections not tough, BJP building hype around its candidate: Mallikarjun Kharge
- 2nd EC notice to Pragya Thakur for Babri remarks