Culinary delights of Bengal
Bengali cuisine is famed for its subtle, yet fiery flavours A visit to the ongoing Bengali Food Festival at Mercure Hyderabad KCP will transport you to the by lanes of Kolkata and entice your taste buds with authentic flavours The festival will be on until October 14
Bengali cuisine is famed for its subtle, yet fiery flavours. A visit to the ongoing ‘Bengali Food Festival’ at Mercure Hyderabad KCP will transport you to the by lanes of Kolkata and entice your taste buds with authentic flavours. The festival will be on until October 14.
Chef Vamsi Bhargav has meticulously designed a menu with a good mix of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes of Bengal. The menu has been crafted to beautifully blend the aromatic flavours and create the wonderful sojourn of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
Soumitra Pahari, Hotel Manager, said, “The food festival was designed to provide our guests authentic and traditional flavours of Bengali food. The festival is aimed bringing alive the artistic culture and velour of Bengal. We are sure that our guests really enjoy the culinary journey.”
- NDA attacks Tejashwi after he fails to vote, RJD blames it on wrong photo
- Rahul, Priyanka worked hard; Congress will prove to be strong Opposition: Shiv Sena
- BJP would get me killed by my own PSO one day like Indira Gandhi: Kejriwal
- Karnataka Congress leader appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Chandrababu Naidu, 21 opposition party leaders to meet EC today