Want a romantic adventure in USA? Here's where you must go
Looking to experience the great outdoors with your significant other We have rounded up the top locations across the USA that is perfect for your next romantic getaway
Looking to experience the great outdoors with your significant other? We have rounded up the top locations across the USA that is perfect for your next romantic getaway.
Stay at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite National Park, California: It doesn't get much more romantic than this historic and ultra-cosy hotel set against Yosemite Falls, Half Dome and Glacier Point. The hotel was built in the 1920s. Between its dining, atmosphere, scenery and the magic of Yosemite, you'll be hard-pressed to replicate another experience like it. Hike Part of the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail at Washington State, Oregon and California:
Visit the Henderson Americana Centre for Culture & the Creative Arts at Hunt Hill Farm, New Milford, Connecticut: Not only does the Hunt Hill Farm offer an annual Valentine's Day dinner and regular cooking and baking classes for adults and kids, but this cultural centre's museum, gallery, beautiful grounds and historical farm structures are a must visit.
Explore the San Diego Natural History Museum at San Diego, California: Set in San Diego's romantic Balboa Park (where lots of weddings take place), what began in 1874 as The San Diego Society of Natural History, was an effort by one group of amateur naturalists to understand the then unknown area of Southern California and Baja.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes