- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Modi oath taking traffic restrictions in Delhi
In view of the Narendra Modi swearing-in at Rashtrapati Bhawan in New Delhi today, the roads will be jam-packed. Modi Oath Taking Traffic Restrictions In Delhi.
In view of the Narendra Modi swearing-in at Rashtrapati Bhawan in New Delhi today, the roads will be jam-packed. TRAFFIC ADVISORY issued by delhi police on the day of the swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi.
“Swearing-in-Ceremony” of the Prime Minister & his Council of Ministers on 26-05-2014 at Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi
The “Swearing-in-Ceremony” of the Prime Minister and his Council of Ministers will be held at Rashtrapati Bhawan on 26th May, 2014. A number of important Heads of States, senior political leaders, diplomats, dignitaries, senior govt. functionaries and media persons etc. are scheduled to attend the ceremony.
Elaborate security and traffic arrangements have been made for smooth conduct of the function and for the invitees in reaching the venue conveniently, besides ensuring proper traffic movement and circulation around the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
The following roads shall be closed for movement of general traffic on 26th May, 2014 between 4.00 PM to 8.00 PM:
- Rajpath (from Vijay Chowk to Rashtrapati Bhawan).
- Vijay Chowk and its North and South Fountain area.
- South Avenue Marg.
- North Avenue Marg.
- Dalhousie Road.
- Church Road.
In addition, necessary traffic diversions shall be given on the following roads/locations, situated in the surrounding vicinity of Rashtrapati Bhawan, to facilitate the movement of VVIPs/VIPs:
- Raisina Road (beyond R/A Rail Bhawan towards Parliament House).
- Pandit Pant Marg (beyond R/A Talkatora towards Parliament House)
- K. Kamraj Marg (beyond R/A Kamraj Marg towards R.P. Bhawan).
- Moti Lal Nehru Marg (beyond R/A Udyog Bhawan towards R.P. Bhawan).
- E-Block, Security Lines Road.
- Mother Teresa Crescent.
- Sardar Patel Marg.
- Vinay Marg.
- Shanker Road.
- R/A RML Hospital
Rehearsals shall also be undertaken for the event in the afternoons on 24th and 25th May, 2014.
Motorists and general public are, therefore requested to avoid using the following roads during the rehearsals in the afternoons of 24th and 25th May, 2014 and between 4.00 PM to 8.00 PM on 26th May, 2014.