- Operation Valentine Trailer: Varun Tej's Next Film Promises Top Gun Vibes
- Hindupur YSRCP incharge Deepika participates in Volunteer Vandanam in rural mandal
- CM Yogi orders relief for those affected by rain, hailstorm
- Fresh tension in Sandeshkhali: Property of Shahjahan’s brother burnt by mob
- Etawah Lion Safari faces breeding issues with sibling lions
- SC declines to pass any directions on plea seeking community kitchens across India
- One killed, eight injured in highway shooting in West Bank
- Jackky Bhagnani Kisses Rakul Preet After Their Dreamy Wedding, Check Out Their Lovely Moments with Paparazzi!
- Karthikeya 2 Star Nikhil Siddhartha Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife Pallavi
- Kadapa Congress leaders slams YS Jagan for supressing their voices
42 police officials transferred in UP
42 police officials transferred in UP, In a major shake-up of the police department, the Uttar Pradesh government Saturday transferred 42 Indian Police Service (IPS) officers, including inspectors general and deputy inspectors general and 28 district police chiefs, officials said.
Lucknow: In a major shake-up of the police department, the Uttar Pradesh government Saturday transferred 42 Indian Police Service (IPS) officers, including inspectors general and deputy inspectors general and 28 district police chiefs, officials said.
Ashish Gupta was made inspector general (Railways) while Sunil Gupta was transferred as Kanpur IG and posted as Allahabad IG.
Agra IG Ashutosh Pandey was posted as Kanpur IG and Mutha Ashok Jain became the new Agra IG.
Vijay Singh Meena was removed as Agra DIG and given charge of Basti, while Vijay Prakash was transferred from Gonda.
Durga Charan Mishra, DIG of the Provincial Armed Constabulary, Lucknow, was made Gonda DIG, while Prashant Kumar was appointed as the new DIG of Jhansi and Vijay Kumar Garg was made the new DIG of Azamgarh.
Aligarh Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Nitin Tiwari was transferred and made the new SSP of Mathura.
Deepika Tiwari was made the new police superintendent of Hathras, Ganga Nath Tripathi was appointed the new SSP of Etah, and Dharmendra Singh was made the new police superintendent of Ghaziabad, neighbouring New Delhi.
K.S. Emanuel is the new SSP of Kanpur city while Sonia Singh was made the new superintendent of Pilibhit.
N. Kolanchi was made new superintendent of Rae Bareli and Ajay Kumar Mishra senior superintendent of Moradabad.
Rajesh Pandey, who was senior superintendent of Rae Bareli, the parliamentary constituency of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, has been made senior superintendent of Saharanpur.
Officials said the transfers were effected to spruce up the law and order in the state, specially after the drubbing of the Samajwadi Party in the Lok Sabha polls.