- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Taj Mahal earns maximum tourist revenue
Taj Mahal Earns Maximum Tourist Revenue. Delhi and the surrounding areas are known to have been victims of high levels of pollution. Yet, the city and its neighbouring Agra are the most preferred tourist hotspot, it has emerged.
Delhi and the surrounding areas are known to have been victims of high levels of pollution. Yet, the city and its neighbouring Agra are the most preferred tourist hotspot, it has emerged.
According to government statistics that Taj Mahal and Agra fort earns maximum tourist revenue for the country.
The two historic structures collected Rs 21.84 crores entrance fees alone. This was revealed by our tourism minister Shripad Yesso Naik in the Rajya Sabha recently. Qutub Minar in India raked in Rs 10.16 cr while Humayun Tomb and Red Fort earned Rs 7.12 cr and Rs 6.15 cr respectively.