Unknown facts of Gandhi
Unknown facts of Gandhi. October 2 was announced as the day of international day of \"Ahimsa\" by The United Nations.
• October 2 was announced as the day of international day of "Ahimsa" by The United Nations.
• During his days in South Africa, Gandhiji's income touched fifteen thousand dollars a year, which is still a dream for most Indians.
• To see how cheaply he could live and remain healthy, he used to do experiment on diets. As a result, he started to live principally on fruits and goat's milk.
• As Christ was crucified on Friday, Gandhiji was born on Friday, India got its freedom on Friday and Gandhiji was assassinated on Friday.
• Because one of his first teachers was an Irishman, Gandhiji spoke English with an Irish accent.
• Even having so much of power, Gandhiji never travelled in plane.
• He had a habit of getting body massaged by the other person which he always took as a very embarrassing thing.
• He hates photographers and taking photos. But the fact is, at that time, he was the only person hugely photographed.
• We can see in all Indian currencies, Gandhiji’s facial image being printed. The Smiling Gandhiji is very popular among the countrymen. Do you think that image is a drawn picture? But, in fact it was a photo shot and picturised in 1946 by an unknown photographer.