- YSRCP govt spent Rs 3,600 cr on healthcare in 4 yrs: Rajini
- UK visa fee hike effective from today
- Meta may charge users for ad-free FB, Instagram
- 7 more patients die in Nanded hospital
- AP CM likely to visit Delhi on Friday
- Amitabh joins Rajinikanth in 'Thaliavar 170'
- Asian Games: Parul takes sensational 5000m gold
- Tallest Ambedkar statue to be unveiled in US on Oct 14
- Over 100 MPs, MLAs face hate speech cases
- Women who struggle with getting enough sleep may be at greater risk of developing hypertension, or high blood pressure
Unknown facts of Gandhi
Unknown facts of Gandhi. October 2 was announced as the day of international day of \"Ahimsa\" by The United Nations.
• October 2 was announced as the day of international day of "Ahimsa" by The United Nations.
• During his days in South Africa, Gandhiji's income touched fifteen thousand dollars a year, which is still a dream for most Indians.
• To see how cheaply he could live and remain healthy, he used to do experiment on diets. As a result, he started to live principally on fruits and goat's milk.
• As Christ was crucified on Friday, Gandhiji was born on Friday, India got its freedom on Friday and Gandhiji was assassinated on Friday.
• Because one of his first teachers was an Irishman, Gandhiji spoke English with an Irish accent.
• Even having so much of power, Gandhiji never travelled in plane.
• He had a habit of getting body massaged by the other person which he always took as a very embarrassing thing.
• He hates photographers and taking photos. But the fact is, at that time, he was the only person hugely photographed.
• We can see in all Indian currencies, Gandhiji’s facial image being printed. The Smiling Gandhiji is very popular among the countrymen. Do you think that image is a drawn picture? But, in fact it was a photo shot and picturised in 1946 by an unknown photographer.