- Successful franchise ‘Drishyam’ sparks Hollywood remake collaboration
- Central government approved rooftop solar scheme worth Rs 75 thousand crore
- Sree Vishnu’s Birthday Treat: Geetha Arts Unveils Collaboration for ‘SV18’
- RK Roja takes jibe at Pawan Kalyan, flays for contesting in 24 seats only
- Government Utilizes Technology to Safeguard Public Assets in Davangere
- Daily Forex Rates (29-02-2024)
- Films, Content and AI: Amitabh Bachchan, RGV engages in thought-provoking conversations
- Raashi Khanna dazzles in stylish promotional look for ‘Yodha’
- Only Bhansali can make you do 8 rounds in a 30-kg costume: Richa Chadha
- Kajol, Kriti Sanon set for a face-off in ‘Do Patti’
Uber rape: Cab driver convicted
A court here on Tuesday convicted Uber driver Shiv Kumar Yadav for raping a woman executive on the night of December 5, 2014 in the cab she hired to head back home in Delhi\'s Inderlok area.
A court here on Tuesday convicted Uber driver Shiv Kumar Yadav for raping a woman executive on the night of December 5, 2014 in the cab she hired to head back home in Delhi's Inderlok area.
According to the police, Yadav drove the woman to an isolated place and raped her.