- Roche's new bispecific monoclonal antibody to treat vision loss in India
- Assault On Medical Student By Patient And Friend Sparks Outrage At Tamil Nadu's Vellore Hospital
- Yogi government expanded its cabinet, 4 new ministers Joined
- Delhi: Woman dies after husband sets her ablaze amid quarrel
- Govt targets 5-fold jump in India’s share of global space economy
- Happy Shiva Ratri 2024: Best Messages, Quotes, Wishes, and Greetings to Share on Shiva Ratri
- Bengal Govt moves SC against CBI probe into attack on ED at Sandeshkhali
- Four new ministers inducted in UP Cabinet
- Technology’s share in world Mcap nearing 40 pc, showing high-level of concentration
- Pro-Pak slogans row: Police told to take strict action against anti-national activities, says Karnataka Dy CM
Kejriwal leads cycle rally on Car Free Day
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal led a cycle rally here on the capital\'s first Car Free Day on Thursday, and said travelling needs to be made safe.
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal led a cycle rally here on the capital's first Car Free Day on Thursday, and said travelling needs to be made safe. Over 100 cyclists joined Kejriwal in the rally held between the 17th century Red Fort in Old Delhi and India Gate, a World War I monument. He was accompanied by his ministers and other bureaucrats.