- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
BJP MP wants to send Lalu and Nitish to Pakistan
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and RJD chief Lalu Prasad should \"go to Pakistan\", Bharatiya Janata Party MP Ashwani Kumar Choubey said on Wednesday.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and RJD chief Lalu Prasad should "go to Pakistan", Bharatiya Janata Party MP Ashwani Kumar Choubey said on Wednesday.
"Lalu and Nitish Kumar should go to Pakistan after Bihar assembly polls outcome on November 8," Choubey said here.
The comment follows a controversial statement by his party colleague Giriraj Singh who said: "Nitish Kumar and Lalu Prasad want to make Bihar a Pakistan."
Earlier, BJP president Amit Shah had said that if his party lost the Bihar assembly elections, firecrackers would be burst in Pakistan.
"If by mistake BJP loses in Bihar, fire crackers will be burst in Pakistan," Shah had said.
The fifth and final phase of the Bihar assembly polls is scheduled for November 5. The results would be declared after vote count three days later.