- Bill Gates, Smriti Irani at 'good nutrition' event in Delhi on Feb 29
- ‘Science is universal but technology must be local’: PM Modi’s 'words from the past' draw attention
- KIUG 2023: Literally running for life, the story of Nagaraj Venkatesha
- SC orders TN govt to properly train police officers on collection of digital evidence
- Calcutta HC allows central fact-finding team, LoP to visit Sandeshkhali
- India makes strong pitch for restoration of Appellate Body at WTO
- Homegrown Addverb unveils India's 1st assistive dog robot
- China agrees to rollover Pakistan’s $2 bn debt on existing terms
- Men can be victims of sexual assault too, observes Kerala High Court
- FM Sitharaman to launch Electronic Data Interchange facility for Customs stations in NE states
Success in Bihar victory against RSS, Modi: Rahul
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Sunday said the success of the Grand Alliance in Bihar was a victory against the RSS, the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Sunday said the success of the Grand Alliance in Bihar was a victory against the RSS, the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
"This is not a victory against NDA, but against RSS, BJP and Modi. It is a message against dividing Hindus and Muslims," a smiling Gandhi told reporters.
He also congratulated Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Lalu Prasad over the victory.
The Congress party was in alliance with the Janata Dal-United and RJD for 243 seats in the eastern state.