- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
- TDP makes 'noise' in novel protest over Chandrababu's arrest
- India’s solar observatory Aditya-L1 escapes earth's sphere of influence
Rajnath Singh non-committal over appointment of new Delhi Police CP
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday remained non-committal over appointment of a new Delhi Police Commissioner saying incumbent B S Bassi has his tenure till February 2016.
New Delhi: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday remained non-committal over appointment of a new Delhi Police Commissioner saying incumbent B S Bassi has his tenure till February 2016.
“He has his tenure till February next year,” he told reporters in a cryptic reply when asked whether a new Commissioner of Delhi Police would be appointed replacing Bassi. A 1977 batch IPS officer of Union Territory cadre, Bassi, 59, assumed charge of the Delhi Police Commissioner in August 2013.
Bassi has already applied for a post of Information Commissioner in the Central Information Commission.