- What's flexitarian diet & how does it affect heart?
- Four killed, several injured in blast at firecracker factory in UP
- Key SIMI operative nabbed after 22 years from Maharashtra
- No surprises in first list of TDP in Srikakulam
- South Korea probes company on US sanctions list over Russia connection
- Amit Shah in MP to review BJP's LS election preparations
- Visakhapatnam: PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone for redevelopment of 12 rly stations
- APPSC chairman Gautam Sawang asks candidates not to believe rumours on Group 1 exams
- Aspirants upset in Dhone, Kodumur constituencies
- Mann Ki Baat will not be broadcast for next three months, says PM Modi
Sunny Monday in Delhi, Tuesday morning to be foggy
It was a sunny Monday in the national capital, with the maximum temperature settling at 29.2 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season\' average.
New Delhi: It was a sunny Monday in the national capital, with the maximum temperature settling at 29.2 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season' average.
The sky will be clear on Tuesday but be shallow fog in the morning, said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum and minimum temperatures would hover around 29 and 15 degrees Celsius.
Monday's minimum temperature was recorded three notches above the season's average at 16 degrees Celsius.
Maximum humidity was registered at 86 percent on Monday, while the minimum stood at 35 percent.
Sunday's maximum temperature settled at 32 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season's average, and the minimum temperature at 15 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season's average.