- Several YSRCP leaders join TDP in Dharmavaram
- MP Poonamben Maadam bids farewell to Rambhakts by flagging off Aastha Train
- Calcutta HC grants bail to scribe arrested from Sandeshkhali, raps police for being hyper-active
- Former minister Dr. Palle Raghunath Reddy flays YSRCP govt.
- 'Aim for global leadership', PM Modi hails Amul's contribution
- Greece sees India playing a key role in world peace and security
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments on Fan Video, Promises Meet-Up for 90% in Exams
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju’s CEO amid court order
- Bolla Brahmanaidu participates in Volunteer Vandanam in Vinukonda
- Salem-based college students power ISRO’s new INSAT-3DS with precision equipment
President of Slovenia calls on President Mukherjee
A parliamentary delegation from the Republic of Slovenia led by HE Dr. Milan Brglez, President of the National Assembly of the Republic of Slovenia called on President Pranab Mukherjee yesterday at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
New Delhi: A parliamentary delegation from the Republic of Slovenia led by HE Dr. Milan Brglez, President of the National Assembly of the Republic of Slovenia called on President Pranab Mukherjee yesterday at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Welcoming Dr. Milan Brglez to India, the President expressed confidence that the visit will strengthen bilateral relations. He said India- Slovenia relations are marked in recent years by an increase in technological, scientific, educational, cultural and economic cooperation. India welcomes the initiative of Slovenia in identifying India as a market of strategic focus in 2013.
Responding to President Mukherjee, the President of the National Assembly said relations between the two countries were good and friendly. There is need to develop cooperation on the economic side and continue exchange of high level visits.