- Goldman Sachs downgrades key banking stocks, says goldilocks period over
- India and Netherlands to enhance maritime security in Indian Ocean Region
- Sona BLW Precision shares flare up
- Surily G’s return to the runway
- Rakul Preet Singh & Jackky Bhagnani's Colorful Wedding Moments Revealed!
- Adherence to NMC guidelines may help docs with ethics, quality: Experts
- Spring Beauty Revival
- Key Byju's investors move NCLT against edtech firm's rights issue
- Samsung Galaxy devices get AI features
- Many MNCs will hit capital mkt after Hyundai India’s IPO
Bihar's Deputy CM Tejaswi Yadav chosen RJD legislature party
Bihar\'s Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav was chosen as the leader of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) legislature party at a meeting held here.
Bihar's Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav was chosen as the leader of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) legislature party at a meeting held here.
Meanwhile, former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi has been named as the leader of RJD Legislative Council.
RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav had nominated the names of Tejaswi and Rabri for the posts during party's first legislature party meeting held on November 13.
Tejaswi, who has also been given the charge of three portfolios in the Nitish Kumar-led government, yesterday said that he would leave no stone unturned for development of Bihar.
"I will leave no stone unturned for development & to increase the value of Brand Bihar, so that @NitishKumar can be proud of me as his deputy," he tweeted. (ANI)
Tejaswi Yadav, RJD, legislature party, Rabri Devi