- 50 muslim families join TDP in Kadiri
- Sports improve mental health: V-C Anjireddy
- British Indian artist in race for Trafalgar Square plinth
- India’s AI market to reach $17 bn by 2027
- Sonia elected unopposed to Rajya Sabha
- Cabinet expansion likely after LS polls
- Congress faces tough task to pick LS nominees
- SC overturns Chandigarh mayoral poll result
- Vijayawada: Canara Bank donates Rs 1L to Flag Day fund
- RRR (south) gets Centre’s nod
Produce evidence, BJP asks Congress
The BJP on Wednesday challenged the Congress to produce evidence in Parliament about their allegations that the Prime Minister\'s Office (PMO) was indulging in \'political vendetta\' in the National Herald case.
New Delhi: The BJP on Wednesday challenged the Congress to produce evidence in Parliament about their allegations that the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) was indulging in 'political vendetta' in the National Herald case.
"We are challenging the Congress that whatever allegations Rahul Gandhi has levelled against the court and the PMO, he must produce all the evidences regarding this in the house and in front of the nation.
"We challenge them. We can understand, in such a situation when they have been summoned by the court, out of anxiety, they are making statements which are undemocratic," said Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajiv Pratap Rudy.