- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Shrine workers ID verification
Governor N N Vohra has called for putting in place a security mechanism to ensure verification of all persons living or working in any establishment on the track to cave shrine of Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills of Jammu and Kashmir\'s Reasi district.
Jammu: Governor N N Vohra has called for putting in place a security mechanism to ensure verification of all persons living or working in any establishment on the track to cave shrine of Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills of Jammu and Kashmir's Reasi district.
The Governor directed Ajeet Kumar Sahu, Chief Executive Officer, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVDSB) to take urgent action to ensure cent per cent verification of all persons living or working in any establishment of the track and for photo identity cards to be provided to everyone with prompt support from SSP Reasi Sujit Kumar, an official spokesman said.
The Governor, who headed the meeting as SMVDSB Chairman, reviewed the progress of the various major infrastructure development projects. The Governor also reviewed the security of the shrine and directed SSP Reasi to ensure foolproof security without any exception or compromise, Spokesman said.