- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
- SAFF U16 Women’s C'ship: Anushka Kumari nets hat-trick as India thrash Bhutan 7-0
- India expresses deep shock at the loss of lives in northern Gaza
- TN Deepika participates in Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam in Hindupur
- TDP reviews on arrangements for Shankaravam in Kuppam
India will become super powerful Nation in 2017: Jagdacharya Shri Chandraswami
Poverty and corruption are still rampant in India, but the world’s largest democracy is poised to rise to superpower status.
Poverty and corruption are still rampant in India, but the world’s largest democracy is poised to rise to superpower status. Yes, it's true India will soon become the Super powerful in the world and it is predicted by none other than Godman Jagdacharya Shri Chandraswami who is known and very popular to his prediction and tantra –mantra knowledge. Godman Jagdacharya Shri Chandraswami spoke to World News Network, and said, “India has seen considerable coverage of its potential of becoming a superpower and strongest nation in the world.”
He said, “After 2016, we'll have political stability till then there will be ups and downs. There are challenges, of course, political, cultural and economic factors could slow down or derail progress, government corruption could be harder to eradicate than imagined, and oversized economic ambitions could crash against the hard reality of poor infrastructure and widespread poverty. But I can see that the world needs another vision and India may reach its desired destination in a straight line or in the timeframe in 2017”.
Earlier Swamiji has earned the admiration of international heads of state. According to him, they all deserve equal importance. Margaret Thatcher the Iron Lady, who was renowned for her no-nonsense direct approach, conversed with self-proclaimed faith healer and preacher Shri Chandraswami in 1975 when Swami Ji predicted about her future to being a Prime Minister.
Apparently, two former Prime Ministers, Late PV Narasimha Rao and Chandrashekhar, Ex-Bihar CM Lalu Prasad Yadav, EX UP Governor Romesh Bhandari, the sultan of Brunei, Bahrain ruler Sheikh Isha Kaleefa, and Elizabeth Taylor continue to pay obeisance and regularly seek his blessings. The man is shrouded by so much mystery and that there is a lot more to him than what the world knows. He says, “I am a man of god. I serve my people. I have never done anything wrong. I am born to help people and my life is dedicated to my friends and followers, who need my help." Wearing a sparkling white dhoti, kurta and silk angavastram, the tilak prominent on his forehead makes him different from others.
He said as you have seen all my previous predictions are correct now mark my words my prediction of India becoming super power will come true.