- Haryana BJP MP Joins Anil Vij In Tweeting Support For Vinesh Phogat, Sakshi Malik, and Bajrang Punia
- Rapo’s tweet makes fans elate
- AP Fibernet starts First Day First Show concept, people can now watch movies at home
- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
Narendra Modi hails TS-Haryana cultural MoU
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, here on Sunday hailed the cultural MoU between Telangana and Haryana governments stating that such MoUs would bridge the gap between people of different states.
New Delhi: Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, here on Sunday hailed the cultural MoU between Telangana and Haryana governments stating that such MoUs would bridge the gap between people of different states.
Speaking on the occasion of 'Ugadi celebrations' hosted by Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting M Venkaiah Naidu here on Sunday, Modi said the BJP slogan of 'Ek Bharat, Shresht Bharat" would be realised through these MoUs.
He said the two states had agreed to have not only cultural exchanges but also go for impart each other's local languages to the students in 100 schools in both the states. “Thus students of Telangana in 100 schools would be learning Haryanvi and the same will be reciprocated by Haryana.
Each of these will also learn five songs of the two languages. In addition, there will be exchanges of groups of politicians, scholars, artistes and sports events would be held similarly,” he said. “This type of MoU will sensitise people and reduce misunderstandings over language issues,” he said.
Referring to a mini-dance ballet staged by Telugu artistes titled "Jatayu"' depicting a Ramayana episode, he said” "Jatayu was the first ant-terror fighter who fought against a terrorist to protect and secure a woman".
The event was attended by Union minister Mahesh Sarma, LS Speaker Sumitra Mahajan, Justice Chalameshwar and Justice N V Ramana, Delhi High Court Chief Justice Rohini and Congress MP J D Seelam, Lt Governor of Delhi Anil Baijal and MPs from other states.
Madugula Nagaphani Sharma rendered Panchangam to declare that the New Year would witness allround progress under Narendra Modi's rule. The guests were treated to Úgadi Pachhadi' and other traditional Telugu and South Indian delicacies.