- Inauguration Of New Parliament Building Marked With Prayers From Many Faiths
- Why Pakistan's military establishment turned against its blue-eyed boy
- 'Self-glorifying authoritarian PM' says Congress on new Parlaiment inauguration
- PM Modi inaugurates new Parliament House
- Gold and silver rates today slashes in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 28 May 2023
- NTR Birth Anniversary: Balakrishna Junior NTR pays tribute to NT Ramarao
- New Parliament Building Live updates: The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- Know yourself: Do emotions play a role in impacting our health?
- Viswa Vikhyatha Nata Sarvabhouma - NTR
Pregnant mums' crazy cravings
Pregnant Mums' Crazy Cravings
London: A new survey has revealed that pregnant mothers crave various crazy things like shoe polish, rubber and tennis balls, among many others.
The survey conducted by C and G Baby Club Community has found that old favorites such as chocolate, pickles and crisps still top the list of pregnancy cravings, the Daily star reported.
Some mums even admitted to craving the smell of tree bark and shoe polish, while some claimed to have craved combinations of foods, including bananas with marmite, ice cream and chips and Nutella-topped cheese and onion crisps.
According to the survey, 11 per cent of pregnant women said that they craved soap, while 6 per cent fancied chalk and 5 per cent said that they craved toothpaste.
However, 25 per cent of mums-to-be found themselves craving desserts, while 18 percent craved red meat and 13 per craved for extra vegetables.