- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Reason for babies cry revealed
Reason For Babies Cry Revealed
New Delhi: Crying is the only way of communication for babies. All babies cry at times, which is normal as they express their emotions -anger, anxiety, frustration, boredom and discomfort-by crying.
But, parents often do not search for the reason that is making their baby cry. Experts have revealed few reasons that possibly make a baby cry.
The most common reason that makes a baby cry is hunger. For the initial few days, your baby may cry more frequently because of insufficient milk supply. If the baby is on formula feeds, he may sleep a little longer than those who are breastfed.
Another common reason that is probably making your baby cry is the irritability due to soiled diapers. Some babies don't feel uncomfortable even if the diaper is full and continue their play. But some babies feel the burden and start creating a havoc by crying full throttle. In this case, simply remove the wet diaper and your baby will be happy again.
Crying is normal for a baby, but excessive inconsolable cry or not crying at all can be a sign of sick newborn. It is one amongst the danger signs for newborns. So, look for the other danger signs like decreased frequency of urination, fever, cold extremities, vomiting and breathing difficulty.
Babies feel discomfort because of bladder distention before passing urine, but their discomfort gets relieved once they pass urine.
Sometimes to prevent from cold weather, babies are overdressed due to which they may cry excessively. You can check by touching your baby's tummy whether he is feeling too hot.
Some babies hate being bathed because of the eerie feeling of cold air on their skin. They may cry excessively if they are feeling cold.
Your baby might not be comfortable with tight clothing, or tight diapers which might be an irritant to their skin.
Nasal secretions may sometimes block baby's nose, which might cause noisy breathing and irritability leading to excessive cry . Removing excessive secretions with a clean gauge will relieve discomfort of the baby.