- Three dead after a huge tree falls down at Govindaraja Swami temple in Tirupati
- Monsoon to enter Telangana on June 10
- National and International Days Of June 2023
- Watch Galli Chinnadi Video Song | Mem Famous | Goreti Venkanna | Sumanth Prabhas | Kalyan Nayak
- WhatsApp Android Bug: Do not click the link; How to fix the bug
- Worlds first 3D Printed Hindu Temple in Siddipet Soon
- Electric Vehicle manufacturers to require 13 million square feet real estate space by 2030
- KTR challenges opposition parties to announce Chief Minister candidate, says BRS will win 100 seats
- Samantha shares good words about Vijay Deverakonda
- Credit Suisse Wealth Management releases months outlook report
KCR reiterates govt resolve for quota hike
Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao on Thursday reiterated that reservations for the socially and educationally backward Muslims would be increased. Some thought that the movement to secure statehood for Telangana was an impossible dream. But the TRS had achieved the statehood for Telangana, he said.
Hyderabad: Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao on Thursday reiterated that reservations for the socially and educationally backward Muslims would be increased. Some thought that the movement to secure statehood for Telangana was an impossible dream. But the TRS had achieved the statehood for Telangana, he said.
The Chief Minister said the State government was implementing several schemes and programmes for the development and welfare of Minorities and Muslim minorities in the State. He said no one should entertain any doubts over the hike in reservation quota for the Muslims.
In Tamil Nadu 69 per cent reservations are being implemented and in Telangana STate too enhanced reservations would be implemented.People from Minorities and Muslim communities turned up in large numbers from all over the State to Pragathi Bhavan here on Thursday to thank the Chief Minister for announcing that his government would give reservations to the economically and educationally backward minorities and Muslims in the State.
Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister said. “Telangana State has the Ganga-Jamuna Tehzeeb. The State government was working with commitment for the welfare of minorities. Meanwhile, Rajeshwar Rao and Farooq Hussain, who were re-nominated as MLCs under the Governor’s quota by the State Cabinet also met the Chief Minister and thanked him.