Top

Fire mishap in private children's hospital

Fire mishap in private childrens hospital
x
Highlights

Tirupati: An electric short circuit in Swetha Children's Hospital created panic among local people on Saturday evening in Tirupati. An electric...

fire2 Tirupati: An electric short circuit in Swetha Children's Hospital created panic among local people on Saturday evening in Tirupati. An electric short circuit took place in a surgery room in the second floor of the building but there was no casualty or damage to the property. This is the second fire mishap in Tirupati city due to the electric short circuit. The first mishap took place in a residence in Bairagipatteda, which was also due to electric short circuit that led to the property loss of about Rs 3 lakh. With the fire braking out in middle of the building, heavy smoke created panic among neighbours, even though this building is still in construction stage. Dr. AR Reddy, hospital owner said that there was power failure at evening hours and they have started diesel generator to supply power to resume the ongoing works at the hospital and he had heard a big sound and the electrical cables melted. Fortunately, no one was injured and no major property loss happened. Soon after receiving the information, the fire fighting men arrived at this spot with latest 'mist' machine and controlled the smoke into control.
Show Full Article
Print Article
Next Story
More Stories