Here is a perfect way to celebrate your Valentine's Day in a Long Distance Relationship
There are perfect significant ways to show the other that you care even when you're miles away.
As we all know the Valentine's day is the cuddlies, most romantic day of the year for couple everywhere. But it can be supes hard and lonely for people who live half way across the country.
1. Gift them a special playlist (songs): Why dont you include all the bops that remind you of your boo, plus the songs that have a special meaning to you and your relationship- like, the song that was playing the first time you were in the car together, or maybe even the song a passerby was humming while you shared your first kiss. Keep the playlist private between only you two and listen whenever you're feeling lonely. The mementos will let them know you're thinking of them actually.
2. Send Bunch of letters to open at different times
LDR- are as hard as they sound, and spending holidays like Valentine's Day apart make them even harder. Fill envelopes with small gifts and sweet letters to cheer up your loved one based on how they're feeling at that moment. Do not forget to label the enevelop as to when to open them such as when you're missing me and when you're feeling lonely.
3. Be the first person they hear in the morning and the last person they hear at night
4. Send him or her something hand made: For a person who you love hearfully gift need'nt be an expensive one to be good. A heart felt card or a photo album, or any gift that you've made yourself shows you put time and thought into your gift and will serve as a reminder of how much you care even when you're not around.
5. Send a cute video of yours
Maybe you're singing and dancing to your couple song, or maybe you're readimg out loud a love note that you wrote. sometimes it can be so much more intimate and lovely for your partner to see and hear you, rather than to read something themselves.
6. Plan a surprise trip to see him/ her: what is more romantic than showing up when you're not expecting to see other? if you can swing the expense of a plane ticket and take time off from work, the ultimate gift you can give your significant other is time spent together on arguably the most romantic day of the year