CBI lost its credibility: Sharmila
. Completes 1500 km walk Vijayawada: YSR Congress leader Y S Sharmila completed her 1500 kilometer walk at...
. Completes 1500 km walk
Vijayawada: YSR Congress leader Y S Sharmila completed her 1500 kilometer walk at Pedana in Krishna district on Wednesday. Marking the occasion, she unveiled the 18-ft statue of her father and late chief minister Dr Y S Rajasekhar Reddy at Pedana. She also distributed tricycles to 110 physically challenged persons.
Later, speaking at a public meeting in the town, Sharmila alleged that the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) had lost its credibility. She questioned the CBI for not filing a case against Union Minister K Chiranjeevi even though the police have seized Rs 70 crore in the house of his daughter. She also wondered why the CBI did not act on the mafia allegations against the APCC president, Botsa Satyanarayana.
She further alleged that the Congress and the Telugu Desam were protecting each other and targeting the YSR Congress.
- Yet again, Delhi elects only one woman to LS
- After massive victory, PM Modi to seek mother's blessings in Gujarat tomorrow
- Jammu Srinagar National Highway Closed Due to Landslide
- Surat fire toll rises to 23, two students on ventilator
- Defence Research Body Test Fires Guided Bomb From Sukhoi Combat Jet