- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Money paid to Sree recovered
New Delhi (PTI): Delhi Police on Thursday claimed to have recovered from Mumbai a part of the money allegedly paid for spot-fixing to Sreesanth, who...
New Delhi (PTI): Delhi Police on Thursday claimed to have recovered from Mumbai a part of the money allegedly paid for spot-fixing to Sreesanth, who the cops claimed was helped in hiding it by an event manager aspiring to become the cricketer's agent. Police sources also claimed that Sreesanth spent around Rs 7.41 lakh, including payment of Rs four lakh through credit card, within days in Jaipur and Mumbai before his arrest. The recovery of Rs 5.5 lakh was made from a flat in Lokhandwala in Andheri West at the instance of Abhishek Shukla, who was arrested for allegedly removing money and articles of Sreesanth soon after the cricketer's arrest on May 16.