- India, Germany hold talks to enhance bilateral defence cooperation
- Communal tag to coastal areas HM determined to erase it
- The Administrative Staff College of India Launches 'Virtual Centre for Excellence in Public Procurement'
- Odisha Train tragedy: Odisha govt revises death toll to 288, including 39 from Odisha
- Adipurush Pre-Release live updates: Ayodhya recreated in Tirupati
- Watch The Viral Video Of HDFC Bank Manager Shouting On His Juniors
- HUL adopts Rajahmundry villages to make them pollution free
- Ministers KTR and Jagadish Reddy inaugurated TIF's Skill Development Center
- MANUU signs MoU with IIT Hyderabad
- Tesla recalls nearly 140 Model Y EVs over serious safety issue
Sammy is BMW brand ambassador
West Indies Test and Twenty20 captain Darren Sammy has etched his name in the history books by becoming the first Caribbean sports personality to be...
West Indies Test and Twenty20 captain Darren Sammy has etched his name in the history books by becoming the first Caribbean sports personality to be named brand ambassador for German automobile giant BMW. In accepting the role, the Windies skipper was presented with a BMW sports convertible from St. Lucian BMW representatives Ultimate Automobiles Friday, reports CMC.
"Darren Sammy is the first West Indian to ever be appointed on behalf of the BMW Group as a brand ambassador outside Germany. Typically sportsmen like golfers Bernhard Langer and Martin Kaymar and Rugby's Alex Cordisio have been endorsed as brand ambassadors for BMW," said Mario Reyes, managing director of St. Lucia's Ultimate Automobiles.