- Hyderabad: Not all minorities vote for AIMIM, flays KTR
- Kamal Haasan wishes Mani Ratnam on his b'day; calls him ‘doyen of Indian cinema’
- OTT releases to watch for in June, 2023
- State government ignores Governor on Telangana Formation Day celebrations
- Eye drops slow nearsightedness progression in kids: Study
- A unique amalgamation of sport and fashion
- RTC drivers love their profession and work with commitment: Sajjanar
- ‘Neela Nannila’ is a lovely melody from “7:11 PM”
- This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
- Guntur Kaaram glimpse sets all-time record
BCCI, CSK blacklist Guru for leaking info
New Delhi (PTI): A beleaguered BCCI on Sunday suspended Chennai Super Kings CEO Gurunath Meiyappan, who was arrested for alleged involvement in...
New Delhi (PTI): A beleaguered BCCI on Sunday suspended Chennai Super Kings CEO Gurunath Meiyappan, who was arrested for alleged involvement in betting, pending an inquiry into his role in the IPL spot-fixing scandal that has shaken the core of Indian cricket. Meiyappan, who is the son-in-law of BCCI President N Srinivasan, was arrested by the Mumbai Police on Friday for allegedly indulging in betting. "The BCCI has taken note of the detention by the Mumbai police of Gurunath Meiyappan, who is a member of the team management of Chennai Super Kings," BCCI Secretary Sanjay Jagdale said in a statement.A a and the BCCI Anti-Corruption Code for Participants. "Pending further investigations and any subsequent hearing by the BCCI Disciplinary Committee or the IPL Code of Behaviour Committee, Mr Meiyappan has been suspended by the BCCI from any involvement in the sport of cricket and in particular from any involvement with the Chennai Super Kings team," he added.