- YS Viveka murder: CBI court adjourns hearing on YS Bhaskar Reddy's bail plea, asks CBI to file counter
- Hyderabad: Not all minorities vote for AIMIM, flays KTR
- Kamal Haasan wishes Mani Ratnam on his b'day; calls him ‘doyen of Indian cinema’
- OTT releases to watch for in June, 2023
- State government ignores Governor on Telangana Formation Day celebrations
- Eye drops slow nearsightedness progression in kids: Study
- A unique amalgamation of sport and fashion
- RTC drivers love their profession and work with commitment: Sajjanar
- ‘Neela Nannila’ is a lovely melody from “7:11 PM”
- This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
Briton Dasaolu races faster than Bolt!
Birmingham (IANS): British sprinter James Dasaolu clocked 9.91 seconds at the Sainsbury's British Championships here, going faster than world record...
Birmingham (IANS): British sprinter James Dasaolu clocked 9.91 seconds at the Sainsbury's British Championships here, going faster than world record holder Usain Bolt who ran 9.94 sec in this year's world 100-metre rankings. Dasaolu is now placed fourth in the rankings behind Tyson Gay, Asafa Powell and Justin Gatlin and a place ahead of Bolt. Dasaolu also becomes the second fastest runner in British history only behind Linford Christie, who ran 9.87 at the world championships in Stuttgart in 1993. "It's good to finally crack that magical number of sub-10 and to do it in Britain means so much to me, in front of a home crowd." the soft spoken athlete was quoted as saying by the Guardian. The 25-year-old set the record time in the semifinal on Saturday but later pulled out of the final as a precaution after cramping his left calf.