- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Injured Dhawan to miss final Test
Mohali (PTI): Indian cricket's latest sensation, Shikhar Dhawan, is set to miss the fourth and final Test against Australia, starting in his hometown...
Mohali (PTI): Indian cricket's latest sensation, Shikhar Dhawan, is set to miss the fourth and final Test against Australia, starting in his hometown Delhi onMarch 22, due to a hand injury.A Dhawan didn't take to the field on Monday and also could not open in India's second innings. Skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni said that Dhawan "may not" play in the final Test due to the injury he sustained on his left hand while fielding on the fourth day on Sunday. "Shikhar may not play in the final Test. You will soon get to know the official confirmation," Dhoni told reporters at the post-match press conference here. Clarke injuredA Michael Clarke's participation in the fourth and final Test against India is shrouded in uncertainty due to his sore back, which has opened up the possibility of Shane Watson taking over the mantle in case the regular skipper misses out.