- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
New Zealand hold edge
Auckland (AFP): New Zealand imploded at the start of their second innings as they set out to build on a daunting 239-run first innings lead on the...
Auckland (AFP): New Zealand imploded at the start of their second innings as they set out to build on a daunting 239-run first innings lead on the third day of the final Test against England here on Sunday.A At stumps at Eden Park in the series-deciding final Test, New Zealand were three for 35, leading by 274 after dismissing England for 204. Opener Peter Fulton, who scored his maiden Test century in the first innings, was unbeaten on 14 which included three boundaries, with Dean Brownlie on 13.A In a chaotic final session of play, eight wickets fell for 39 runs as the England tail collapsed and the New Zealand top order followed suit, increasing the chances of a decision in the deadlocked series. The rain-abbreviated first two Tests were drawn but only fine weather is forecast for Auckland over the next two days.A New Zealand decided not to enforce the follow on after ripping out the England tail after tea as they gambled on bowling last on a deteriorating wicket. Brief Scores: New Zealand 443 & 35/3; England first innings 204 (M Prior 73; Trent Boult 6/68)