- Hyderabad: Youngistaan organises unique trek
- Weather alert: 212 mandals in AP to witness severe heatwaves today
- Kurnool: Several villages in Kowthalam reeling under water crisis
- Tirupati: Brochure on SPMVV-WBIF’s academia, industry interaction meet released
- Hyderabad: Blinding headlights of vehicles keep city motorists on the edge
- Tirumala forests should stand as role model for biodiversity: EO A V Dharma Reddy
- Mangroves to be developed at Bhimunivaripalem
- Hyderabad: TASA spreads awareness on need to protect environment
- Eco-Vizag to focus on five mantras
- Here is the breaking update on Ajith’s next
Srini to skip BCCI meet
Kolkata (PTI): Under-fire BCCI president N Srinivasan will not attend the Board's working committee meeting here on July 28, interim chief Jagmohan...
Kolkata (PTI): Under-fire BCCI president N Srinivasan will not attend the Board's working committee meeting here on July 28, interim chief Jagmohan Dalmiya said. Dalmiya, who has been made the interim president after Srinivasan stepped aside because of the spot fixing probe, said the Tamil Nadu strongman would not be here for the working committee. With Rajasthan Royals skipper Rahul Dravid being made a witness in the spot-fixing probe, Dalmiya said it was tough for the former skipper as he had to suffer because of Sreesanth, Ankeet Chavan and Ajit Chandila. "I really feel for him. It's unfortunate ... A player of Dravid's calibre had to endure something like that. "ACSU chief Ravi Sawani's report relating to Sreesanth will also be tabled," Dalmiya said. Meanwhile, the CAB announced that Eden Gardens would host the under-19 Vinoo Mankad zonal leg from October 20-28. The Syed Mushtaq Ali Twenty 20 meet will also be held here, while the zonal leg will be played from April 1-5, the super league-cum-knockout stage will be from April 8-13.