- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Trivedi to be produced in court
Rajasthan Royals cricketer Siddharth Trivedi was being questioned by Delhi Police in connection with spot-fixing in the Indian Premier League (IPL), a...
Rajasthan Royals cricketer Siddharth Trivedi was being questioned by Delhi Police in connection with spot-fixing in the Indian Premier League (IPL), a senior police official said on Friday.
He said Trivedi, whose IPL teammates S Sreesant, Ankeet Chavan and Ajit Chandila have been arrested, was offered a bribe for spot-fixing.A Trivedi was contacted by a bookie during the IPL but declined to accept the bribe for spot-fixing in the matches, the official said.
Trivedi might be presented before court as a witness in the IPL spot fixing case, the source added.A Besides the three Rajasthan Royals players, police have also arrested Bollywood actor Vindoo Dara Singh and Guru Meiyappan for spot fixing and betting in cricket.